£50 – 90 minutes
£40 – 60 minute
£25 – 30 minutes
Hot stone massage is a very therapeutic and relaxing therapy involving the use of heated volcanic basalt stones. A warm oil suitable to your skin type will be used with the stones to massage your body which will gently penetrate the skin and muscle.
- Promotes the feeling of relaxation and well-being.
- Increases circulation, increasing blood flow to body systems.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage assisting in detoxification.
- Relaxes tired, sore and aching muscles to improve flexibility and strength.
- Nervous tension deep in the tissues causing pain and stiffness is relieved.
- Increase metabolism by stimulation of the circulation which speeds up the process.
Massage is not recommended for certain people:
- People with infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds.
- Immediately after surgery.
- Very thin clients.
- Skin condition’s aggravated by heat or moisture.
- Prescription medication that may have side effects due to heat or temperature change.
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor.
- People prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage.
Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage.
Massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
Avoid if you have a Heart condition’s, Diabetes, Cancer, Thrombosis or Epilepsy.
Massage Oil (Sensitive, Mature, Dry and Oily Skin)
A Sweet Almond and Grapeseed muscular oil, making the skin soft, smooth and supple. The three essential oils used are Ginger which is good for fatigue, aches and pains. Rosemary helps with tension, aches and pains. Marjoram is a good muscle relaxant and also anti-fungal.
Massage Oil (Black skin)
Advocado and Grapeseed muscular oil which is very quickly and thoroughly absorbed into dark skin. The three essential oils used are Ginger which is good for fatigue, aches and pains. Rosemary helps with tension, aches and pains. Marjoram is a good muscle relaxant and also anti-fungal.
Please note – This is strictly a NON sexual service so please do not ask for such services or you will be asked to leave immediately.
To book an appointment CALL NOW 01582 650 812 or visit our contact us page.